Sore Muscles :- /

So yesterday afternoon I decided to do the workout by +ZuzkaLight that I just recently posted. I did it  for an hour then did about 15 minutes of yoga afterwards. I woke this morning so sore OMG.  I feel like i've been hit by a car. No pain no gain right? However, this amount of soreness has my body feeling like today wasn't an off day. lol. First mistake was not stretching before working out. The second possible mistake was not drinking some sort of shake that was going to bring some sort restoration to my muscles or something. I have some Whey powder and some Creatine powder in my pantry. I am going to try one of those as my post workout snack tomorrow and I will be sure to let you guys know how it is, what kind it is and how to use it. If anyone has any advice on how to soothe sore muscles please comment with how.

Comments